The industry is gravitating towards our model – are you ready to accelerate your growth and build a better tomorrow?
We are a third-generation, family-run business focused on what matters most to you and enhancing your results. We have been affiliated with Cambridge Investment Research, Inc. since 2011 and have over 150 independent financial professionals across the country.
Our company has grown much over the years, supporting advisors with invaluable relationships, consultation, and technology. Throughout this tremendous growth, we have always maintained our personal approach and ability to tailor programs that complement the way you run your business. Our founding principles of Teamwork, Passion, Accountability, and Urgency are the keys that help our advisors thrive, in turn driving the collective success of the enterprise.
Supporting Your Practice
Our Duncan Advisor Resources Team will help your practice with:
- Transitioning your book and registrations over
- Educating on the compliance requirements of Cambridge Investment Research, Inc.
- An understanding of what products and services are available for your clients
- Practice Management and Business tools to assist in building your brand and office through Cambridge or our 3rd party approved companies
- Guidance on succession and continuity planning
Making it All Work Together
Your long-term success is defined by the value you deliver to your clients, and enduring success is often driven by making sure your business efforts are a clear reflection of your personal values. We offer:
- A broad range of choices of financial solutions for advice
- Growth as you want it through our team or networking with our other financial professionals
- The ability to get the technology you need to run your practice efficiently without management overhead
- Independence to run your practice as you need to no matter the environment and no corporate approvals
- Our motto is Independence without isolation, experience not just theory.
The Magic of a Multigenerational Strategy
From the Cambridge Stronger Podcast: Cambridge’s CEO, Amy Webber with Guest Brian Duncan of Duncan Financial Group
Integrity, commitment, flexibility, and kindness are at the core of Cambridge’s values and drive the Spirit of Cambridge. Join our host, Cambridge CEO Amy Webber, for each Cambridge Stronger episode as she invites independent financial professionals to offer insight on how they integrate values and purpose in their care for their investing clients; and hear their stories on how they got their start as well as why they are in the advice profession.
Building Your Business
We would love to hear about your business! Contact us to book a 1:1 consultation with one of our team so we can discuss your vision and how Duncan can be of service.
Ready for an extraordinary partnership?
If you are an existing financial professional interested in joining Duncan Advisor Resources, please complete the form. All information is confidential.