Trust Duncan Financial with your Business Insurance
How a strategic, comprehensive approach to managing risk in your business, professional practice or nonprofit organization can benefit YOU.
Business Insurance Solutions
Business leaders have told us they turned to Duncan Financial Group because:
- You need an experienced team that can take the time to truly understand your business.
- You need an insurance program specifically designed for your needs, not a boilerplate policy.
- You are looking for creative results in managing your insurance costs.
- Unique or customized servicing requirements are necessary.
- Access to the entire insurance marketplace, including alternative programs such as Captive or Self Insurance, needs to be explored.
- Understanding how to manage your risks in order to make them more attractive to insurance carriers will drive down insurance costs.
- Reducing or eliminating the headaches and frustrations of managing your insurance program is a top priority.
If your business utilizes any sort of vehicle for any reason, our business auto coverage can help keep you safe in the event of vehicular failure. We insure vehicles which are owned, leased, hired, or borrowed by several kinds of businesses. The best part is that we mold your auto coverage to meet your business’s distinct needs. The goal is to provide you with the perfect plan now and for later.
Even if your business does not own any vehicles, you still have risks facing your business of employees operating their own vehicles in the course of working for you.
The kinds of vehicles we insure include:
- All Other Commercial Vehicles
Property & Equipment / Inland Marine
General Liability Insurance protects a business against bodily injury or property damage claims made by other parties. General Liability Policies provide coverage for liability arising out of:
- Premises & Operation
- Fire Damage Liability
- Personal & Advertising Injury
- Medical Payments
- Products & Completed Operations